Frequently asked questions
- Kayak & lilo adventure inclusions:
Kayak, paddle, lifejacket, wetsuit, lilo and experienced guide provided.
- What is a lilo?
- Kayak only inclusions:
Kayak, Paddle, Lifejacket and experienced guide.
- What to bring when going on the kayak adventure:
Closed shoes, towel, sun screen, hat, change of clothes
- Do I need to be able to kayak?
No previous experience needed. Minimum Age 9 (with accompanying parent). Kayak max weight capacity of 190kg (2 persons). Ability to swim necessary.
- What's included in the scuba diving adventure:
All gear available for hire, including cylinder fills. Hire Cylinders are Aluminum 10l.
- What to bring scuba diving:
Scuba Qualification Card, logbook, towel, change of clothes
All snorkel gear available for hire, at a per hour rate. Guided snorkel trips subject to group size and availability of Dive Master.
- UA Team:
We have a highly qualified and vastly experienced team at UA. Our guides are friendly, well qualified in first aid and safety procedures. You are in safe hands.
We can organise accommodation for individuals, families and groups on request.
All water based activities are subject to weather conditions, if the sea conditions are unsafe for the group to kayak across we change the kayak only trip or the kayak & lilo trip to a boat & lilo trip (it is the same route but with an added boat ride for no extra cost) or the informative guided hike, kayak & lilo trip.
- Park fees:
Our prices do not include park fees. You would need to pay fees to enter the Garden Route National park.
- Accommodation in Tsitsikamma, Storms River Mouth on the Garden Route, South Africa
- What to do with my kids?
Children are welcome on our kayak trips, just please speak to our staff regarding their age and abilities before booking. Otherwise, visit our children's activities page for more information.
- Canoeing or kayaking up Storms River?
- What hikes can we do close to Storms River?
Overnight hikes or day hikes
- What are the other activities and attractions in and around Tsitsikamma?
- What are the eating options in the Tsitsikamma area, any nice Tsitsikamma Restaurants?
Check AvailabilityBOOK ONLINE