1. Description of services
Untouched Adventures is a business in the tourism and travel industries and provide adventure activities.
2. Delivery policy
Subject to availability and receipt of payment, requests will be processed within 2 days and delivery confirmed by way of email.
3. Return and Refunds policy
The provision of services by Untouched Adventures is subject to availability. In cases of unavailability, Untouched Adventures will refund the client in full within 30 days.
Cancellations must be made in writing to email@example.com and the following must be taken note of:
- Any cancellation made to an activity booking within 48 hours of the commencement of the activity for an individual is subject to the forfeit of 100% of the activity cost.
- Any cancellation made to an activity booking outside of 48 hours of the commencement of the activity for an individual, a 50% refund is given via EFT to a South African Bank account, or via the means the original payment was made for international clients.
- Cancellations made a week in advance receive refund in full via EFT to a South African Bank account, or via the means the original payment was made for international clients.
- Group Bookings (bookings larger than 10pax, specially organised groups and team builders) require full payment no later than 14 Days prior to booking date. No group booking will be confirmed without full up front payment.
- Any cancellation made to a group activity booking within 7-14 Days of the commencement of the activity is subject to the forfeit of the 50% Deposit.
- Any cancellation made to a group activity booking within 7 Days of the commencement of the activity is subject to the forfeit of Full (100%) Payment.
- Any cancellation made to an activity booking outside of 14 Days of the commencement of the activity, a full refund is given via EFT to a South African Bank account, or via the means the original payment was made for international clients.
Should Untouched Adventures need to cancel an activity due to unforeseen and legitimate circumstances, Untouched Adventures retains the right to transfer the activity time and/or date or make refund in full.
Untouched Adventures shall take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information of users. For the purpose of this clause, “personal information” shall be defined as detailed in the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 (PAIA). The PAIA may be downloaded from: http://www.polity.org.za/attachment.php?aa_id=3569 .
5. Payment options accepted
Payment may be made via Visa and MasterCard.
6. Card acquiring and security
Card transactions will be acquired for Untouched Adventures via PayGate (Pty) Ltd who are the approved payment gateway for all South African Acquiring Banks. PayGate uses the strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3) and no Card details are stored on the website. Users may go to www.paygate.co.za to view their security certificate and security policy.
7. Customer details separate from card details
Customer details will be stored by Untouched Adventures separately from card details which are entered by the client on PayGate’s secure site. For more detail on PayGate refer to www.paygate.co.za.
8. Merchant Outlet country and transaction currency
The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa. Transaction currency is South African Rand (ZAR).
Untouched Adventures takes responsibility for all aspects relating to the transaction including sale of goods and services sold on this website, customer service and support, dispute resolution and delivery of goods.
10. Country of domicile
This website is governed by the laws of South Africa and Untouched Adventures chooses as its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature.
Untouched Adventures may, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.
12. Company information
This website is run by Untouched Adventures (Pty) Ltd based in South Africa and Marthinus van der Westhuizen (Director/Owner).
13. Untouched Adventures contact details
Company Physical Address: Storms River Mouth, 6309, South Africa
Telephone: +27 (0)73 130 0689 or +27 (0)76 959 2817